Are you listening to what your prospects are telling you?
What if you could…
- Rescue a sale?
- Instantly recover from a poor tour experience?
- Re-engage a dormant lead?
- Learn what it would take for a prospect to choose your community?
Imagine getting real-time feedback from your prospects about your community, your sales team and the unique trigger points that would help a prospect make the decision to move to your community. These insights would provide the answers to increase sales and maximize occupancy and revenue.
Welcome to Occupancy Insights, a brand-new platform for senior living prospect insights.
In today’s competitive market for senior living, it’s not enough to analyze a handful of paper surveys once or twice a year. Instead, you can receive an alert as soon as something goes wrong, have a dashboard of key trends at your fingertips and better understand common objections, all to help you increase sales.
More than 67% of seniors use the Internet today, and if you include adult children, it’s close to 100%. That means it’s time to set down the pencils and let Occupancy Insights find your prospects’ story.
Occupancy Insights brings together market-leading expertise in senior living, customer experience and innovative technology into one suite of dynamic surveys and dashboards specifically designed for senior living communities. We’re more than just a survey platform —with decades of experience, we know the right questions to ask and how to get the answers you need. We even provide comparisons of your community to others in your organization as well as to industry benchmarks. There’s no need to wait: Within minutes, you’ll know if a prospect had a good or bad experience, along with actionable data on how you might be able to close a sale or save one. We also offer re-engagement tools for existing leads, and surveys tailored to identify why your community lost leads.
Meet Occupancy Insights’ knowledgeable team:
- Nicole Muller: With more than 25 years of experience in marketing, sales, market research, feasibility and consulting for hundreds of communities, Ms. Muller is a proven leader with a track record of generating sales and increasing occupancy. She holds a Master’s degree in the Management of Aging Services from the Erickson School of Aging at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
- Jim Duncan: An expert in Voice of Customer feedback, Mr. Duncan has spent more than two decades helping market leaders like The Walt Disney Company, Darden Restaurants and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts gain valuable insights and improve their business results. He worked closely with business leaders and led analytical teams to turn key customer experience findings into profitable and productive initiatives. Mr. Duncan holds an MBA from the Crummer graduate school at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida.
- PeopleMetrics: Occupancy Insights is powered by PeopleMetrics, a technology and services leader for Customer Experience Management programs. PeopleMetrics provides software and expertise to help companies measure, act on and improve their customer experience. For more information, visit www.peoplemetrics.com.
We’re preparing to launch soon. Be the first to know — sign up for our email list or fill out the contact form below to learn more and get ready for our demo – Coming Soon!